ss_blog_claim=8345371d9af253363cf534f73fcebc6d

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Drained

Today was such a tiring day for me. i dunno why but these past few days seemed to be a burden. juz as i arrived home from work my body juz lifelessly lie on bed and the next thing? i woke up with sun's rays peering me.

the first month of this year juz made me the most happiest woman on earth. did i say that correctly? most? happiest? whew! never mind i juz felt that way... inspiration juz drew me a lot of happiness in everything i did. i never thought it would end up killing me. and now i haven't yet stood up on the grave i was buried. my heart was not yet set to fill up another inspiring story in my life but i am still struggling to regain the "ME" in me!

i dunno if you guyz understand me coz it seemed that i didn't understand either! haha... but this is juz my first and absolutely won't be the last post. i can't post this on my friendster account since i don't want my frenz know what i gone through and felt right now. so guyz, juz bear wit me. ok?

No comments: